Monday 17 September 2007

free thrills...

how many times can you watch the episode of the office where they had the Olympics while Michael went and bought a house between Singapore and tokyo....hint: it's a seven hour flight...
I will say this, that show never gets old...
flight was loooooooooong...had two, 8 hour lay-overs and one turned into a 10 hour lay-over...in seattle...I hate seattle...
in seattle-I was looking very gross and just tired and waiting for the flight was becoming a anger management session in my head (you should try it sometime)
ANYWAY,
a guy came out of nowhere and hit on me...it didn't remotely resemble a 'how you doin' moment and could well have been an, I am so sorry for this greasy looking tired person BUT can I just say it was flattering enough to get me thru the next 3 horrendous hours...
and lots of people wear white after labor day...i don't see what is the big deal of this fashion faux pas.
went to bed at 3am and got up to the sound of three little men running above my head...7am...they are really cute; we played hide and seek and I watched them ride their new bikes and basically they are in love with me-what can I say i am a cool auntie...off to go 'do' dessert with the sis...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

ok, i am confused. you were flying?? did you go home? i thought you wern't going home till october...

Kim said...

sounds like home is deliciously wonderful! i'm one part living vicariously through you, and one part getting sentimental as i read this.
wish you all the little ones and family time in the world! -K