Sunday 1 April 2007

friendship

Okay so i come from a long line of preachers, but this goes out to my friend...you might not be reading for awhile so this one i wanted you to know and I hope it encourages you. keep fighting, seize the day and all that...

Joy in the Holy Spirit. Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing...exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation. we also glory in tribulations. Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may remain in you and that your joy may be full. As the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds thru Christ. The joy of the Lord is your strength. For the lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. (Daily Light April 1)
hey friend, just wanted you to know that everywhere you look I'm going to try and and let you know my prayers are with you. If, "Joy is the uproarious labor by which all thinks live" (G K Chesterton) then labor on. And remember that i am laboring with you. I can't take your pain away, but I am lucky to say that I have witnessed some of your labor and even if we have to transport...change course...yes even go to the dreaded hospital:) You are laboring for something worthwhile, the pain is for something far better than we have ever known yet. You and I know all about the other side of things, we have caught a glimpse and it's worth it. So labor on friend, heaven is the labor of our joy.