Friday 25 July 2008

Driving Miss Daisy

what more can be said, I drove the grandparents in to Calgary and ran a yellow light, I feel like that would have been the perfect time for my grandpa to have a heart attack but i looked at him through the rear view mirror and he was concealing his panic very well. He didn't even say anything...I think he took it rather well, so we got to town safely and had a visit with the cousins and aunties and then we all went to the beach today. So fun. All the kiddo's were freezing and full of sand after 5 minutes but they had so much fun...tomorrow is wedding and babysitting and driving home to three bumps...should be fun...no more yellow lights...

2 comments:

Kim said...

calgary driving is Scary!! at least you made it out alive!

Kayla said...

mia you need to send me your phone number I am tracking you down!